Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11 followers? Dang! I didn't even know I was leading...

I feel like the leader of some small rogue cult...I have 11 followers now.  I haven't written anything here in about 10 months and still 11 choose to follow me into a journey through my twisted mind...SO HERE WE GO!!!

Anyone remember "ZOOM"--you know the kids TV show where they did skits and science experiements and things like that?  I don't remember watching "ZOOM" as a kid--but I started watching it when my oldest child was a pre-schooler.  She loved the show and I must confess that I did too--even though I was pushing 30 by the time I realized it.  "ZOOM" made you think...and as we all know I love to think--cause thinking it just talking with your mouth shut...and it covered quite a large amount of material in a short 30 minute time frame.  Not many shows make you think...in fact most TV show today are mind numbingly painful to watch...I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for those who can't or won't choose to think or try something new.  It's part of learning and growing...I hope that I'm never to old to learn!

So...there you go!  My first blog post in 10 months...now come let's "ZOOM!"

1 comment:

  1. Zoom Zoom Zoom -- I am happy you are posting again. However- I have never heard of Zoom so I am off to research it :)

    ReplyDelete