So today was just this day when my eyes started leaking!! It's really rather odd--I am not normally a person that leaks from the vision receptors--but it's been a heck of a ride the last couple of months and I just couldn't stop it anymore. I thought I got it all out--and then I would read something or someone would say something and I spring a leak all over again.
Maybe one day I will figure it all out--but it sure isn't going to be today--and chances are that tomorrow isn't going to look so good either.
Shout out to all my followers--all ONE of you at this point--I promise one day there will be something on here that you want to read. If you have spent much time with me at all, you know that you can't ever be to sure what is gonna pop out of my pretty little mouth. Some days it may be really deep and profound. Other days it may be random--but whatever the case, it is ALWAYS ALWAYS interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment